Friday, May 18, 2012

"rain drop" mini simmons..  ok , proven again, took it out for the 3rd time today!! this time in some steep racey takeoffs... good ol torrance beach! had a blast!! the board works amazing!! extremely fast from the start, i find myself cutting back a lot which isn't a bad thing. I'm still getting a feel for what i can do on it, i went to hit the lip today , set my feet , and my back foot went off the tail, hahah , i forgot i was on a 5'5" ... I've read some threads of people saying it doesn't do well backside, well mine works great backside, super responsive. now, it does glide like a longboard, and the turning takes a little getting used too!! but my theory is, u can't make a board do what its not meant to do!!  this is for catching waves and long sweeping turns!!! i actually have a few thrusters to shape but I'm just too stokd with the way this thing rides it will be a while till I'm ready to ride anything else. o wait, i started another simmons inspired "micro bus" at 5'2" with a pulled in tail with slight bump!!
!!

No comments:

Post a Comment